Tuesday, September 5, 2017

5/1/17

$NTRP: Pretty giant gap down on negative news.I was watching that $9 level which was pre market support. Once it broke below it, I started stalking it for a pop for a short entry. Never really got one it just slowly kept selling and grinding down. got short at $8.75 risking on that $9/whole dollar mark, which was right where VWAP was also at. Covered all shares at $8.25. It kept unwinding even after I got out, but I ended up not touching it again. 


$ITCI: Also a gap down on negative news about FDA regarding their research studies on lumateperone. Held premarket support at $7.50 and then kept making higher lows/trending above VWAP. Once it got near HOD around $9 around 10am I got long at $8.75 with a stop below VWAP. Sold all shares at $9.30.


No comments:

Post a Comment